Saturday, October 15, 2016

Going to the Tinley Park reptile expo tomorrow and some other stuff

I'm going to be gone at the Tinley Park NARBC reptile expo tomorrow along with my father and two foster kids and Troen's son to enjoy seeing the reptiles and amphibians as well as the arachnids that are going to be featured there. The reason that we weren't able to go today was because there was a new foster kid named Larry that came to the house yesterday and my father wanting to show him around which I'm fine with. Earlier today, I was talking with Larry about the English version of the opening song of the anime No Game No Life titled This Game and about other anime like Vandread(The former was bought at a now closing Video Village in Hazel Crest) and the dark fantasy anime and manga Akame ga Kill! of which I got the first two volumes of the manga. I also got homework from my English teacher at South Suburban College which I'm going to do tomorrow.


Anyway, I'm going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment